I made a remark the other day, on Facebook, about "avoiding obsession"..in doing so, it got me more focused on obsessing. I should be practicing patience. I want to move forward witb the baby "THING" so badly that, quite literally it's becoming a NUISANCE.
I haven't thought about our adoption since my husband's father died, his mom moved in, and I underwent and ELECTIVE, minor surgery, But, now that my physical pain has subsided and the emotional stuff comes and goes...I guess it's back to the obsessive, nuisance of a drawing board.
Here's the kicker...I had a dream (not that "Martin Luther King kind" that changes society and therefore the world)...no no...just a little dream about 2 little tiny pink lines on stick. You know, the signal that your body has enough HcG to grow a little baby inside. Then I get a call regarding embryo donation...WHAT? GOD? Are you telling me something? Is it you? Am I over thinking (been known to do that a time or two)....EEEEKKKKK...nuisance. It's really hard to hear God in the midst of al the noise of society (and my on-going, not stop) mind.
So...I chat with Kev, my mom, and his mom. All are "skeptically, excited" (except Kev...he keeps seeing $$$$$$) whicn I can't say I blame him. The lottery would be nice to win right about now...but in reality, I put faith in my God, who has a cattle on a thousand hills, and will provide for my EVERY need,
There are a lot of details that still have to be worked out...it's like babymatch.com...weird online daiting profiles being sent to see who will be the best matcg to parent unborn, unformed babies.
The most important piece, I was saving THIS for last...is prayer. God knows. He is faithful. He is good He is always listening. Please remember our journey as your pray for yours, our country, our leaders...we will be faithful to do the same as well.
God Bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment