This is big new for my little heart. Carry a child...to term...experience the joy and blessing of sharing nine months of a growing child in my belly WITH my husbnad...WITH control over what the unborn child is exposed to...knowing the FULL and COMPLETE medical background of the egg and sperm donor. Risks, IQ, fields of interest, etc...
It's SO exciting and VERY scary...and much, much cheaper than traditional adoption. WHO KNEW?!
I would still pursue our adoption journey...that is a calling...and a blessing...but we have always planned on having two children together...why not do it this way? Why not pursue both at the same time? WHY NOT! We could have to little infants grow up together, close in age, and have our little family completed.It feel so INCREDIBLY right to me...there are no attorney fees finalizing the adoption with DET, they are OUR child. There is no 6 month waiting period where the family could change their mind and decide to parent. The fear and the lack of control have been completely removed from the situation.
We are in the early stages of considering...which means mostly, that we are praying and waiting for God to direct our steps. 5 senses wise, it seems like a no brainer to me..we could have a baby in 9 months...I could experience everything I've wanted with the man I want to experience it with...
Please, if you're out there...if you're reading this...pray along with us. We could use the encouragement and prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment